Online ticket reservation
We recommend that you buy your tickets in advance, as the Paris Zoological Park is one of the favourite places to spend the day for many families in the Ile de France region, especially on Wednesdays, weekends, and during school holidays.
If you want to avoid an endless queue at the tills or automatic turnstiles, get a fast-track ticket! The online ticket service Tiqets, for example, allows you to reserve your tickets for the date of your choice and to receive them instantly, at no extra cost. Then you can print them out or download them to your smartphone and show them at the entrance on the day of your visit.
Here is the list of current rates at the entrance to Paris Zoo in 2020 (subject to price changes).
|Adult rate (over 13 year olds)||Child rate (3-12 year olds)||Under 3’s rate||Reduced rate|
|One-day pass (valid for a year starting from the purchase date)||€20||€15||Free||€15|
|Annual pass (unlimited)||€65||€35||Free||-|
Entry is free for under 3-year-olds, but also for:
- Disabled people and the person accompanying them
- People receiving social welfare (e.g. RSA) and their beneficiaries
- Students of the Natural History Museum
- Staff of the Natural History Museum as well as those accompany them (an adult + one or several children)
- Teachers preparing a school visit
- Etc. (see the official list on the park’s official site)
The reduced rate applies to:
- Those with a Pass Éducation
- Visitors who have already bought a full-price ticket to visit one of the following sites, in the previous 3 months: Jardin des Plantes, Musée de l’Homme, Parc Zoologique de Paris
It should be noted that there is also a ‘’tribe’’ day pass, valid for a year starting from the date of purchase, which costs 65 euro. It gives access to Paris Zoo for two adults (13 and older) with two children (between 3 and 12 years old) being permitted for each adult over 18 years old. By buying this deal, you’ll save 5 euro. Perfect for big families!
On site, you’ll be able to pay by the following payment methods:
- Bank card
- Holiday voucher
Free entry tickets
To take advantage of free entry to the Paris Zoological Gardens, you will of course have to be prepared with documentary proof:
- Valid form of identification to prove the age of children under 3. Know that even if you have an e-ticket for your child, you’ll still need to pick up their ticket at the counter, otherwise they won’t be able to enter the park
- Certificate for those benefitting from social welfare allocations (RSA certificate for example)
- Document proving the necessity of a third person for those accompanying disabled people
- Sentry card for those in the military